Sunday, February 05, 2006

Something old, something new

I decided to frog the Oriel sock - the pattern wasn't the right fix for the yarn. I re-started it, using the same pattern as Oriel minus the actual stitch pattern.

I also started (and finished) Grumperina's
Odessa hat. What a really quick knit. Will definately be knitting another - maybe in green. Not sure yet. I used the recommended yarn in a coral colour and clear glass beads. Started yesterday afternoon and finished in this morning.

Next on my knitting to-do list is finish the mittens and socks (before the rest of the Vesper sock yarn I ordered comes in.) I gor the Crew, Strange Little Mama, and Neopolitan colourways. I have stashed most of Julia's colourways, including a Neopolitan prototyle. Jaywalker's here we come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! How great is your hat?!? :) Would you like it to appear in the gallery?

strangelittlemama said...

Have you used your SLM colorway yet? I'm so curious, since it's "mine". ;)
I just got started with mine!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.